Nadal gets a break in Mallorca before the start of Wimbledon

Nadal gets a break in Mallorca before the start of Wimbledon

 Nadal
 After leaving the quarter-finals of the Halle German tennis star went Rafael Nadal, seeded second in the world to the Spanish island of Mallorca in order to relax for a few days.

And did Nadal, who won the French Open seven times, what has become an annual is usually out of the quarter-finals of the Halle on grass, in the context of continuing after the end of his season clay at Roland Garros.

Nadal did not get upset early defeat suffered by him and always expressed his happiness to rest before heading to London to participate in Wimbledon.

During this time, the Nadal intends not even hold a bat tennis during the period of rest.

Nadal said after his defeat at Halle at the hands of German Philipp Kohlschreiber "I can not training venues in Mallorca, so it's best only been training for a few days."

"I've practiced enough tennis during the last two months. Tough fixtures. I have been involved in almost every game since Indian Wells in March / March. I am very happy with my performance throughout the season."

He stressed, "It's time to rest and because I am in my home with my family and my friends and enjoy the weather in Mallorca and when I feel that I am ready to return, I will travel to London and train to run in Wimbledon."
monte escalier

Newer Post Older Post

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...